Welcome to the 2022 Bent County Recreation League Adult Softball page! We are attempting to organize an Adult softball league in Bent County. The first objective is to establish a structured league environment to offer adults outdoor rec opportunities. The second objective will be to create a Bent County Adult Softball Team that can represent BCRL and our Sponsors. This team will be provided team shirts sponsored by our partners! If you have interest and would like to participate as a player please complete the form below so we can begin the process of organizing a BCRL Adult Softball League. This league is dependent on participation and field time.
- Must be 18+ years to play in this league
- Must complete the form below to participate
- Must pay the $35.00 fee when it is required. ( once a league is established)
- Must agree to all rules and policy established by BCRL
- League schedules; rules; practices times; equipment; etc. will be created once established.
- If you want to be considered for the BCRL "All Star" Team you will need to register and try out ( date TBD).
- BCRL will support the fees associated with the All Star Team.
- Questions of concerns please call Robert 719.468-6792
- Adult League meeting will occur at some point soon (date/time TBD)