Thank you for your interest in playing Adult Coed Softball in Bent County/ Las Animas!
We look forward to another successful softball season and welcome ALL ADULT SOFTBALL TEAMS! The League is comprised of local teams from the Bent County area region. This year we will offer a trophy for the Championship team at the end of the season! That trophy will have the names of each CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM each season. The champs hold the trophy for one full year and defend it each season. If you have team interested in playing you can sign the whole team up today on this page. Simply fill out the registration form below and get your team together and makes sure to attend the League Meeting 5.26.23 at 515pm (BC Comm Center), In our League the Captains are on the Advisory Board and they have input on league rules; structure; and accountability of players. We feel this process of accountability enables us to offer a safe and "family friendly" environment!
- All players must be 18+ years old. (No exceptions)
- Fee of $20.00 per player> this is collected by the team Captain and paid prior to the first game. Captain's will turn in rosters prior to the first game and all players are required to sign a liability release.
- LEAGUE MEETING: 5.26.23 AT 515PM. (mandatory for captain or team rep)
- Projected Season Start date>6.23.23 (4-week season)
- Pre-Season Games> TBD
- End of Season Tournament (7.21.23-7.22.23)
- This league is family friendly, therefore public consumption of alcohol; marijuana; and/or illegal drugs is not permitted. Kids will be present, so we ask that consumption of legal products be done with discretion.
- Rosters: Rosters will be finalized and turned into BCRL by 6.22.23. Any changes after 6.23.23 must be reported to BCRL director and team captains.
- Uniforms: teams are responsible for their team uniforms, but they are not required to play.
- Practice: Once all rosters are turned in BCRL will create a practice schedule to ensure all teams have fair field time.
- Player/Team Conduct: Abuse of any type towards officials; other teams/players is prohibited and will result in expulsion from all adult recreation activities associated with BCRL. No exceptions.
- Rules: click link below to read in detail
- Questions: Call 719.468.6792 or 719.662.1235 (Robert/ Director)