BCCC Fitness Center New Fitness Equipment: Video/ Overview
TITAN Leg Press and Hack Squat Machine
The Smith Machine is an exceptional piece of equipment because it helps you practice good form. The last thing you want to do is hurt yourself while lifting weights; such an injury could prevent you from working out for weeks or even months! This Smith Machine features two safety catches that easily adjust before a lift. With the safety catches, you can help prevent injuries in cases where you have a failed rep. The safety catches act as spotters, assisting you when muscle fatigue hits and you need to stay safe. This Smith Machine also comes with a knurled barbell. The barbell has 12.5" of loadable space on its sleeves. It also has band pegs on either side for added resistance. You will get two adjustable J-hooks that easily attach to the bar. With a quick flick of your wrists, you can lock the bar into eight positions. Additionally, we have included 8" Olympic weight storage posts. This Smith Machine also consists of a counter-balance function to further help you as you work out
The Titan floor glute developer is designed to strengthen your glutes, abs, and hamstrings!
2023 RATE/ FEE GRID
Steps to register as a BCCC member:
- Fill out the registration/consent form.
- Choose a plan best for you and your family.
- Payment (cash/check) will be accepted at the BCCC front desk.
- Annual & Monthly plans expiration dates are based on date of purchase.
- Quarterly plans (Jan-March/April-June/July-Sept/Oct-Dec) are prorated at purchase date.
- DISCOUNTS: We offer 15% discounts for active and retired Vets; Police, Ambulance, Fire Dept, Seniors, and Bent County Employees!
- Sign New Fitness Protocol sheet prior to start of membership.
(Note: Punch cards must be presented at each visit)
|Family ( Couple)||$2.00 per||$30.00||$75.00||$195.00|
|Family ( household)||$2.00 per||$40.00||$100.00||$280.00|
|Punch Cards (days)||(5)= $8.00||(10)=$15.00||(20)=$25.00|